Is Your Property Secure?
Whether you’re a first time buyer or you’re simply upgrading to a larger property, then you need to consider whether it’s safe and secure. Although your new property might seem all singing and dancing, are the doors really secure? How do you know if someone else doesn’t have a key?
This doesn’t mean that the last homeowner has kept keys maybe a spare could be out there, but would you really want to take that risk? The door locks to properties need to be secure and because you never know who have previously had access it’s important you change them to keep your property safe.
The London Locks team are expert locksmith, they specialise in lock replacements and will ensure a professional and efficient service everytime. We cover across London and assist both homeowners and landlords, whether you need to upgrade your front door lock or you’re looking to replace your locks after a tenant has moved out, we can help! By changing your locks this means that only the people who need access to your property, will have it!
Reasons To Change Your Locks
Most people who move into new properties don’t usually think about calling a locksmith first, but they should. Calling a locksmith first will help to prevent any potential intruders entering your property. Some of the reasons to change your locks as soon as possible are:
- Old owners or tenants will no longer has access
- Peace of mind knowing only you have keys
- Improved quality locks
- Better security for your property
- You can choose the type of lock to secure your property
What To Consider Before Replacing Your Locks
Before arranging to have your locks changed and replaced, there are a number of things you should take into consideration. Knowing what to consider will help the lock replacement process to run muich more smoothly. The top 4 things to consider before changing your locks are:
- The Amount of Locks – You’ll need to take into consideration how many locks are needed for your property. Such as how many access doors are there? Is there an additional side door? A garage door? Is there any other type of access that will need the locks changing? Whilst counting the amount of locks that will need changing, means we’ll be more prepared when we visit your property.
- Brand – What brands are the current locks? Although many people think locks are universal not all are, so knowing the brand means we can replace it much more quickly as we’ll fit the same style lock.
- Key Holes – Is the lock built into the knob? Or is there a deal bolt? These are things that could all cause potential problems and lengthen the process of lock changing. We’ll also need to know the amount of keyhole on all type of locks or security.
- Personal Preference – You might just want the locks changing but it’s down to personal preference as to whether you want the same style locks fitting again. Also you might be interested in having additional security features fitted. Just call Lock Solutions and we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
Maybe you’ve moved house and need the locks changing, or maybe you’ve got an old one that needs replacing, either way, make sure that you get in touch with London Locks. Our experts will go over all of our services, making sure you get the right lock solution for your property. As well as London, we cover the Central London area, Canary Wharf and Whitechapel.