There are many different reasons as to why you may need a locksmith for lock fitting and replacement services. Whether you are locked out, have lost your keys, been burgled or replaced your existing locks to meet your requirements. At London Locks, we have provided our services to many different clients in East London, so you can trust that our proficient team have the expertise and knowledge to carry out any of your requirement.
Why Choose Us for Lock Fitting Services
We have been operating as a locksmith company for many years now and always strive for the best in all that we do. We have provided our services to many different properties throughout East London and the surrounding areas for many years and so you can trust that we will be able to deal with any of your lock fitting needs. Having a strong reputation for the quality of our services that we provide, we feel that we should be your first port of call for lock fitting services in East London. Some of the main reasons why we feel that you should choose us for locksmiths are:
- Professional Team – We have a team of expert locksmiths who are passionate with what they do and will always ensure the best service possible for all of their clients.
- Experienced – Each and every one of our team, are highly experienced when it comes to industrial cleaning. Having the correct equipment and knowledge, they can carry out their services to the finest standard. You won’t be disappointed.
- Trustworthy – We have offered our services to many different properties, with different specifications. With our customers consistently coming back to us for our lock fitting services, you can trust that we will provide you with a service that will want you coming back for more.
Types of Door Locks
There are many different locks in each and every property in East London. Each have their own benefits and detriments. Some of the locks that we deal with, include though aren’t limited to:
- Mortice Locks – these types of locks are the most common type of locks referred to. A mortice lock requires a key to both lock and open it. They are good for external use as it is harder to break the design.
- Night Latches – also known as ‘secondary locks’ come in two forms, standard night latches and deadlocking night latches. Standard locks the door automatically unless you use the snib to hold the latch back. Deadlocking locks automatically and needs a key to open the door from inside and outside. These should not be the only lock on the door and should only be used for extra security.
- Multi-point Locking Systems – more commonly being used and are mainly found on UPVC doors. They have a minimum of three locking points that all lock simultaneously with the turn of a key. Used for external doors, like garage doors and patio doors.
- Cylinder Locks – another common lock found on doors, though are susceptible to a technique known as lock. Used for both internal or external doors, they are easy to install as well as being composite friendly.
- Open Shackle Locks – Open shackle padlocks are the most common types of padlock and are often used on sheds, gates and lockers. Though they are easy to cut and so aren’t recommended for maximum security.
For Lock Fitters in East London, Get in Touch with Us Today!
We have provided our lock fitting services to many different people in East London and so you can trust that when it comes to choosing London Locks, we will only offer the highest standard of service. No matter what you require, you can be assured that our team of professionals can come to a solution to any of your problems. Call us now on 020 8980 4091 and we will be more than happy to provide you with more information.